Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use:||Mountain Bike, Road Bike||Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6061, Spf Integrated One-piece Forming|
|Wheel:||29er, (26/27.5er Compatible)||Dropout:||100x15mm Thru-axle|
|Brake:||Disc (post Mount)||Weight:||830 Grams|
29er Aluminum Custom Bike Forks Rigid Hard 26/27.5er 100x15 thru-axle Disc Brake
1) Wheel Size: 29er compatible with 26er and 27.5",ize: The Length from Upper to Center of Qr is 394mm.
2) Kinesis Patented Technology: Integrated forming fork with SPF(Super Plastic Forming), Smooth Flat Weldings on the brake with Robot-Man Welding.
3) 1st Rigidity in fork market: Integrated forming fork with 1st rigid fork in market. Flake Sides can stand a person. Flake Width 55mm Flake thickness: 27mm.
4) Lightweight: 830 grams only with 260mm steerer. It is an ideal rigid fork to lower bicycle weight.
5) Height: Same height with the original suspension fork. It is convenient to change mtb bicycle with the fork.
6) No more noises: Rocking your bike hard, no noises will occur as fork rigidity ensure rotor disc never touch the bracket.
7) Packing: well packed with 1 piece/box
8) Warranty: 5 years with warranty card
9) FML30A is an ideal weapon the lower bicycle weight for both 26", 27.5" and 29er .
|Product||26/27.5er/29er Rigid Hard Fork|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy AL6061, Integrated one-piece SPF forming technology|
|Brand||Kinesis or OEM|
|Wheel Size||29er( 26/27.5er compatible)|
|Steerer||Aluminum Alloy L=260mm, Tapered(44/56mm)|
|Flake widthx thicknss||55mm x 27mm( at maximum)|
|Crown||integrated one-piece forming with flakes|
|Features||Super rigidity to eliminate disc noises during rocking bike|
Contact Person: Sales Manager